The Rhizomik initiative is inspired by the rhizome metaphor when working with knowledge from a scientific, technological but also philosophical point of view.
This metaphor has accompanied us in our research about knowledge in many different fields, fundamentally Semantic Web, Human-Computer Interaction, Web Science, Complex Systems and Cognitive Science.
It has been materialised in the following projects:
- Rhizomer: a tool to build Semantic Web-powered sites like this one
- ReDeFer: a set of tools to move data in an out of the Semantic Web...
- From RDF to HTML or SVG
- From XML and XML Schemas to RDF and OWL ontologies respectively
- Semantic DRM System: a prototype of a copyright management system based on the Copyright Ontology
- Living Semantic Web: an study of the Semantic Web as a complex system that shows that behaves like some living systems